Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A video of a Filipino boy named Harry singing a cover of the Luther Vandross hit, "Dance With My Father," is currently making the rounds on Facebook.

Posted on Wednesday, the clip has been shared on the popular social networking site for more than 30,000 times as of posting time.

It has received praises from many Facebook users including the one below:

"I would just say that this boy has more talent than anyone i know. With his talent, he can reach the star. I hope that someone will see his great talent and bring him under their wings.. Please never give up..Great work. I seldom hear someone singing, that would make me feel the story. You have done that for me and I thank you. GREAT TALENT!" Facebooker Melvin de Asis wrote.

Here's the said video of Harry:
Update: NoypiStuff has been informed that boy's real name is Jhon Harry Rodriguez of Bulacan. He is 8 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib