Bar Exam results for 2014 have been released by the Philippines' Supreme Court (SC) on Thursday, March 26, 2015.
|Bar Exam Results Philippines 2014|
1. Alcobilla, Irene Mae (San Beda College Manila) - 85.50%
2. Drillon Christian (Ateneo de Manila University) - 85.45%
3. Magalang, Sandra (University of the Philippines) - 84.60%
4. Bejenino, Mark Leo (University of the Philippines) - 84.55%
4. Garcia, Gil II (Ateneo de Davao University) - 84.55%
4. Laco, Reginald (De La Salle Lipa) - 84.55%
5. Liao, Michelle (University of Cebu) - 85.50%
6. David, Jose Angelo (San Beda College Manila) - 84.45%
7. Admintado Adrian (San Beda College Manila) - 84.35%
8. Damay, Rhey David (University of the Philippines) - 84.20%
8. Diaz. Fideliz Cardellie (Far Eastern University-DLSU) - 84.20%
9. Yu, Jamie Liz (University of the Philippines) - 84.00%
10. Delgado, Tristan Matthew (Ateneo de Manila University - 83.95%
There were 6,370 law students who applied for this edition of the Philippine Bar Exam but only 6,344 made it to the final cut. More than 300 the backed out during the four Sundays of the exam at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila.
The complete list of passers of the 2014 Philippine Bar Exam results is posted on the SC's website. FULL STORY...