Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes are now engaged to be married!

Marian Rivera And Dingdong Dantes
On Saturday's live episode of "Marian,"  Dantes surprised Rivera when he got down on one knee, took out a ring, and popped the question.

"I offer you this gift on your birthday. Something that's beyond anything, I offer you myself, my love today and all the days of my life," the 34-year-old actor said. "So please Marian will you be my wife?"

Rivera, who is turning 29 this Tuesday, then replied with a Yes!

The showbiz power couple have been dating for five years now.

What can you say about Dantes' wedding proposal? Feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation. I believe that your love will serve as your strength to surpass all the problem that will come in the future to your life. May you live happily now and forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! "Touching" tears of joy"

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib