Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Below is the transcript of the Miss World 2013 Question and Answer portion:

Miss World 2013 Question And Answer Portion
Question: Why should you be Miss World?

Miss France: For me, it would be an honor to become Miss World because it is a prestigious title and especially because I appreciate the fact that Miss World travels a lot and meets people around the world and tries to help them. I think I am someone natural and generous.

Miss Philippines: A Miss World, for me, treasures the core values of humanity and that guides her into understanding people --why they act the way that they do and how they are living their lives. I will use these core values in my understanding, not only in helping others but to show other people how they can understand others, to help others. So that as one, together, we shall help society.

Miss Ghana: I believe a Miss World should be  someone who is woman with substance, who is passionate, and who truly embodies a beauty with a purpose. If I'm given this once in a lifetime opportunity, I would wake up each day knowing that I have an image to keep to influence the lives of young people, especially young women... and to make an impact to lives of the less privileged.

Miss Brazil: Miss World is a reflection of the values that the world should have. It does not only focus on exterior beauty, but also shows the sensitivity to help people in need. With Miss World, I will able to help many people. If everybody does their part, we can make this a better world. Beauty opens door but beauty with a purpose opens minds and hearts. noypistuff

Miss Spain: I would like to say that to those people who really need help, with effort all in this life can be achieved. They must fight for their dreams because I have done it and it is possible. I will give to all those who really need help all my energies, all passion to make their lives a little bit more easier and more happier.

Miss Gibraltar:
I believe I should be the next Miss World because I want to be Miss World of all the right reasons. The reasons being that I want genuinely to help people in need. I don't want to be Miss World so that I could get my hand to something glamorous because those things won't help the disadvantaged, those things aren't the things that can help aren't the things that change people's lives. Stuff like beauty from within and kindness are the things that change people's lives. And I truly believe that kindness is something that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib