Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sarah Geronimo recently treated the FM listeners and online audience of “MOR 101.9 For Life!” as she shared exclusive inside stories about her latest album “Expressions,” where the song ‘You’ve Got A Friend,’ her duet with her Daddy Delfin, is part of.

Sarah Geronimo with DJ China Paps
According to the Popstar Royalty, who visited DJ China Paps’ musical variety afternoon show “Happy Happy Hapon,” making her dad part of the album was a dream come true for her.

“My daddy passed on to me his dream of becoming a singer. It has been my dream for my father to have his voice featured in a CD. And now, we’ve just created one lifetime memory,” said “The Voice of the Philippines” coach .

Like what she did in her newest music compilation that highlights original Filipino compositions, Geronimo told the listeners of “MOR 101.9 For Life” about her plan to showcase more OPM in her next concert.

“I frequently sing covers of songs, but having our own music is really different. My goal for my next concert is to sing more of my original song,” she expressed.
 
For more updates about “M.O.R. 101.9 For Life!” visit www.facebook.com/mor1019 and follow @MOR1019 on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib