Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Cory Monteith, best known for his role as Finn Hudson on the hit Fox television series "Glee," was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday noon. He was 31.

Cory Monteith Dies At 31
Upon learning the sudden death of the young actor, several Hollywood celebrities took to their social media accounts to air their shock and grief. Among them were as follows:

Taylor Swift: "Speechless. And for the worst reason."
Rihanna: "Cory Monteith, may your spirit be at peace, and may you fly with the angels... Heartbreaking, my prayers are with all of his loved ones!"
Mia Farrow: "Rest in peace Cory Monteith. Sad, very very sad."
Neil Patrick Harris: "How sad to read about Cory Monteith passing away. What a shame. He was a lovely, kind, talented guy and will be missed."
Kristin Chenoweth: "RIP Cory Montieth. You will be loved. Always."
Dot-Marie Jones: "I have no words! My heart is broken."
Damian McGinty: "The guy I shot my first acting scene with. The nicest guy I've met. Can't believe it."
Demi Lovato: "#RIPCoryMonteith... So unbelievably tragic. Please #prayforLea.."
Katy Perry: "Rest in peace Cory. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. Our prayers are with you."
Paula Abdul: "I am shocked and deeply saddened by the heartbreaking news about Cory Monteith. My heart goes out to his family and Lea Michelle."
Josh Groban: "While I only met him briefly on set, I remember him to be an extremely sweet guy. Tragic. RIP Cory."
LeAnn Rimes: "Wow, just read the news about Cory Monteith. How sad, way too young. I hope he's at peace. Prayers go out to his family & friends. "
Ricky Martin: "I just heard the news.This is so sad. My heart goes out to his family & friends, specially Lea Michelle.Rest in peace Cory #RipCoryMonteith"
John Stamos: "First day on Glee he said to me, I can't believe I'm working w/Uncle Jesse-I can't believe i'm writing this tweet. Heartbreaking. RIP Cory. We talked about how lucky he felt to be alive-and sober. We talked about playing drums. Glad i knew you Cory."
Ellen DeGeneres: "My heart breaks for the friends and family of Cory Monteith. What a loss."

Meanwhile, Monteith's co-star and girlfriend, Lea Michelle, has not issued a statement as of this posting.

Read more about Monteith's death here: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2013/07/cory-monteith-dead-glee-star-found-dead.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib