Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Jwoww Tattoo (Twitpic)
Jwoww got herself a new wild tattoo recently.

"My new tattoo is bigger than my dragon and in an 'odd' spot lol waiting til it heals to take a pic," Jwoww tweeted.

The "Jersey Shore" star debuted her sprawling new tiger tattoo across her right thigh in the latest issue of Inked Magazine.

Jwoww told the magazine that her new tiger tattoo complements the dragon tat on her left rib cage, expressing her beliefs in the yin and the yang.

"My dragon and tiger were both designed by my college advisor, Jon Squid. He was an art student but he’s also been tattooing for 10 years. He’s at Twin Moon Tattoo in Queens, New York. The dragon is something I have wanted since I was a kid. I drew one when I was 12 or 13, showed my dad, and told him that I wanted it tattooed on me. He told me to wait 10 years. Growing up I was always doodling dragons, and I waited until I was 21 to get the dragon. Then I wanted something on the other side of my body to complement the dragon, and Squid told me that the dragon and tiger symbolize good versus evil, like a yin and yang," she said.

Jwoww, along with her "Jersey Shore" castmates, has a well-known fondness for ink.

Apart from the tiger and dragon, the 26-year-old reality star also has a black artwork tattoo on her right upper back and a tattoo of a flower with wings on her right ankle inscribed 'OPA' (presumably in memory of her late grandfather).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib