Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Isaac Lamb Marriage Proposal Video Screencap
Isaac Lamb made his marriage proposal to his girlfriend Amy Frankel extra special by gathering their family and friends for the world's first live lip-dub proposal.

They did a live lip-synced performance of Bruno Mars' song "Marry Me" which they recorded on video for the rest of the world to see.

"On Wednesday, May 23, I told my girlfriend, Amy, to meet me at my parents' house. When she arrived I had stationed my brother to sit her on the back of a Honda CRV with some headphones on. He 'wanted to play her a song'… What she got, instead, was the world's first Live Lip-Dub Proposal," the introduction to Lamb's video reads.

The proposal did not only win the heart of Frankel who said "Yes!" later in the video, but as well the hearts of many people from all over the world (my Facebook friends included) who expressed how the video brought them to tears. The clip has been viewed almost a million times since it was posted on May 25 on Youtube and over a million on Vimeo, as of posting time.

Check out the said video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib