Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sheree Whitfield announces 'RHOA' exit
Sheree Whitfield will be parting ways with the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" after four seasons.

Whitfield announced her exit with a Twitter post that says, "Yes it is official I'm leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta.' I enjoyed my time working with everyone affiliated with the show."

In an interview with Wetpaint, Whitfield explained, "The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness."

She added, "I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck. I’m thrilled to say I’m now a free agent and am already fielding offers."

A rep for Bravo later confirmed Whitfield's announcement, saying, "We have enjoyed working with Sheree as part of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. We wish her all the best in the future."

The 42-year-old single mother of three and former wife of ex-Atlanta Falcons player Bob Whitfield said she will now focus on her clothing line She by Sheree and will be launching a fitness brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib