Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Nick Carter performed at the Irving Plaza in New York City Thursday night, 2 days after his sister Leslie's death. In the show, the former Backstreet Boys member took a moment to dedicate a song to his sister.

"I’ve never done this before, and I never thought I’d ever have to, but I’d like to dedicate this song to my sister," Nick told the crowd before starting an emotional rendition of "Falling Down."

Check out Nick's performance below:


Nick's sister Leslie died at the age of 25 on February 1st. A police report indicates that she suffered a drug overdose.

According to Ginger Carter, her stepmother, Leslie had suffered “a long history of mental illness and was on medication for her depression” and that she appeared distressed the morning of her death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib