Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Madonna is back!

The Queen of Pop has released the music video for her single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

Check out below Madonna's newest visual directed by Megaforce:


"Give Me All Your Luvin'" is lifted from the Queen of Pop's twelfth studio album, "MDNA." Released today, the song, is the debut release from her Live Nation contract and distributed in partnership with Interscope Records, under a new three-album deal.

Via her Facebook page last December, Madonna exclaimed, "Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the lookout for the maddest, sickest, most badass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying."

Madonna had revealed she wanted to work with Minaj and M.I.A on the track as they were both strong, independent girls with a unique voice, and that she liked their music and what they represented.

The song will be performed by Madonna and Minaj at the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show on February 5, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib