Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ellona Santiago opened the first live episode of the current season of "The X-Factor USA" with a high-energy performance of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" and she got the judges convinced that she's in the competition to win it.

Ellona Santiago listening to the judges' comments
"Wow! Ellona, I am so happy that you opened up the show," judge Kelly Rowland gushed. "That was so magical and you were so on fire. And the fact that you are moving and singing at the same is so impressive. You are going to be the one to watch in this show. Demi, you cannot let her go."

Meanwhile, judge Paulina Rubio commented, "Wow! Wow! Wow! That was the best opening for this. That's unbelievable. I love you from beginning to end. Congratulations! Really good job."

Judge Simon Cowell added, "I believed in you and I was right. What I love about you Ellona is that you're here to win it. Not just to take part in a silly competition but to win it and go on to sell records. If she's one of my girls, I'd keep her, a million percent."

Ellona's mentor Demi Lovato agreed to her co-judges and said, "I am so proud of you. I gave you a standing ovation. I don't know if you so it bu you really kicked butt  in this. I am so proud you worked it. You were a true diva up there. It was amazing."

Check out Ellona's performance during the first live shows below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib