Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Actor Jericho Rosales finally decided to settle down with his Filipino-British model and TV host-VJ girlfriend, Kim Jones.

Jericho Rosales and Kim Jones
Over the weekend, Rosales took Jones by surprise as he popped up the question at the New Life Christian Center in Alabang after a Sunday Service.

Rosales said in a phone interview with "The Buzz" on that day that he just felt he had to propose to her in the Church.

“I just had that feeling in my heart na I have to propose sa Church. It cannot be like kaming dalawang lang. I felt like I had to propose in front of people na hindi konektado sa akin. [The Church] allowed it,” he said.

He said that he already felt he really wanted to spend the rest of his life with her because she accepted him as he is including his past. He also shared in detail how he proposed to her.

“I went up onstage, the pastor called me. He was talking about how much God loves us. And then pag-akyat ko, I opened up with ‘Why me? Why does God love me after everything that I have done in life? He has an unconditional love for us.’ And then the next question was why me pa rin but take out the letter H and add another M: W-Y-M-M-Y, which means will you marry me,” Rosales added.
Prior to the proposal, Rosales asked for Kim's hand by talking to her mother and asking for her blessings on Saturday. He even related that he cried as he did so.

Both parties shared their happiness on their Instagram and Twitter accounts.

As of this time, Rosales said there is no fixed date yet as to when the wedding will be but they are planning to have it on a beach.

Rosales and Jones have been dating since 2011.

Check out a Youtube video of how Rosales' wedding proposal unfolded below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib