Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A young country singer was crowned winner of the fourth season of the American franchise of "The Voice."

The Voice Winner Danielle Bradbery (Photo: The Voice)
Sixteen-year-old Danielle Bradbery of Cypress, Texas beat out Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers to win the coveted title. She is the youngest and first country singer to win in "The Voice USA."

"I'm so thankful. ... I'm sorry, I'm speechless!" she said after receiving her trophy.

Bradbery's victory marks the third win in a row for coach Blake Shelton.

"You're an amazing coach, you're an amazing person," Bradbery said to her coach moments before the winner was announced. "You taught me so much and I am so thankful to have you in my life now. I love you, coach."

When "The Voice" returns in the fall, CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera will reportedly be returning to their coaches' chairs after taking this season off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib