Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Kris Aquino has decided to quit from show business in the wake of controversy between her and estranged husband James Yap.

Kris Aquino quits showbiz
The Queen of All Media sat down for a live interview with TV Patrol anchor Ted Failon on Thursday to air her side regarding the incident that led her to file a temporary protection order versus Yap. But Aquino surprised everyone when she announced she will be resigning from ABS-CBN.

"I have to make a sacrifice. My family doesn't deserve this suffering. I don't want to be selfish. I have to do what's best for my son and that means sacrificing my job. I'm giving up my shows. Tinatalikuran ko 'yung mund0 na bumuhay sakin dahil higit sa karera ko mas mahal ko ang anak ko. I'm tendering my resignation. Sa puso ng isang nanay, ito ang dinidikta sakin," Aquino said.

Aquino currently has three shows in the Kapamilya network - "Kris TV," "Pilipinas Got Talent" and "Kailangan Ko's Ikaw."

ABS-CBN has not made an official statement regarding Aquino's resignation as of this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib