Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A flash mob at an upscale shopping mall in Baton Rouge, Louisiana went terribly wrong when a large fight broke out, causing panicked onlookers to rush towards the exits.

Ugly flash mob empties mall in Louisiana (ABC, Youtube)
Reports indicate that the social-media generated flash mob gathered Saturday more than 200 teenagers in the Mall of Louisiana's food court, where the brawl took place. It is unclear how many were involved in the fight, which caused overturning of chairs and tables.

The situation got out of hand that mall employees were told to abandon their posts and to evacuate the building immediately.

The panic spread with reports of gunfire, but those were denied by police.

"First I am ok, at the mall of Louisiana had a person or person's with a gun, saw people running and screaming I turned around a girl told me someone has a gun I started running with them , a poor Ellet lady froze I grabed her hand and pulled her with me, we got out, young girl in front if me feel me and her friend got her up and ran , they let me in their car and drive me to where I thought I was parked , I am on my car stuck trying to get out of the parking lot police ambulance , helicopter are everywhere, thank you to those two wonderful girls who took me into their car.... I am still shaking , so scared .... Thank you god !!!!" Missy Melancon of Inniswold, Louisiana, posted on Facebook.

The mall was closed down and remained closed for the rest of the night.

Local media reports up to 10 people will face criminal charges in the riot.

Check out a video report of the ugly flash mob courtesy of ABC and Youtube:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib