Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A photo of a sleepy bulldog puppy made its way on Reddit yesterday, capturing the hearts of many users of the popular social news and entertainment website.

Sleepy bulldog puppy (Image credit: "youarenowpromoted")
The photo, which was posted by Redditor "youarenowpromoted," shows the adorable bulldog puppy in an unusual napping position, lying on his back on the floor like a worn out human.

The sleepy bulldog puppy photo has received more than 12,000 up votes and has amassed more than a hundred comments. Among them are as follows:

"I was in a hateful mood all day until I saw this, thank you," write Reddit user "bunsofcheese."
"This is my new favourite picture of anything, ever."

"I honestly didn't think a dog's front legs could go down like that. Makes me picture him standing up like that and looking a lot like a person," writes "xShamrocker."

"Wish I could relax to THIS level!!Sigh!," another user who goes by the handle "tranceway" says.

The puppy's picture is also getting viral in social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib