Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Gaga Donates $1 Million (Photo: Facebook)
Lady Gaga pledged $1 million to American Red Cross to help those impacted by the devastation of Hurricane Sandy.

"If it wasn't for NYC: the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn, I would not be the woman or artist that I am today," Gaga wrote on her blog Wednesday. "New York is relentless ambition, a drive to succeed, a place where there is a natural pursuit of diversity through compassion."

She added that she is giving the donation on behalf of her parents and sister.

"Thank you for helping me build my spirit. I will now help you rebuild yours," Gaga said.

 Superstorm Sandy ravaged the New Jersey and New York coast lines, killing over a hundred individuals and leaving millions without electricty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib