Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Don Allado and wife actress Maricar de Mesa
Barako Bull forward Don Allado made some controversial remarks on Twitter after his team lost to Powerade Tigers in a crucial game Tuesday evening.

"Very disappointed in the PBA. You didn't have to suspend the refs. They did what u told them to," Allado tweeted.

A referee was suspended following a three-second violation non-call on Powerade import Omar Sneed during the crucial stages of the do-or-die match.

The Tigers eventually won the game, 99-95, to earn the right to face Meralco in another 'sudden death' encounter on Wednesday.

"I can accept losing to teams. But I can't accept losing bcoz of referees," Allado said in another tweet.

Allado added, "I'm the guy that says what others can't. #PBA games are fixed. They control who is in & who is out. It's a disgrace to be in this league."

 "I am bitter about losing. Not to Powerade, but to #PBA . In my opinion, this league has little credibility left," he said.

When a fan told him to delete his tweets as he might be sanctioned, he replied, "tnx pare. But I hope they sanction me. I will expose them all."

Don Allado's Twitter outburst has received mixed reactions from other users including the following:

"Is Don Allado angry, stupid, or correct with his statements abt the PBA's very credibility in fair games? Does he have evidence? He better!" -Vince Hizon

 "Don Allado speaks out on alleged game fixing.Pardon the language but I don't know anyone else who has the balls to do that." - Cesca Litton

"I'm with Don Allado. @alotofDON is right by telling that PBA is fixed. #smh" - Christopher Obana

"Matagal ng nangyayari to. Salamat Don, kala namin walang PBA player na magsasalita. you are one brave guy" - Brian Russelle

What do you think of Don Allado's statements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib