Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ugliest Dog 2012 (Twitter)
The ugliest dog in the world was recently named at the annual World's Ugliest Dog competition held in Petaluma, California.

The title went to Mugly, a Chinese Crested dog from the United Kingdom, besting 28 other aesthetically-challenged canines from all over the world.

"I couldn't speak when they announced Mugly's name," said Bev Nicholson, Mugly's owner. "I didn't know which way to look. I was shaking as much as the dog."

As winner of the competition, the 8-year-old rescue dog won 1,000 dollars in cash, a year’s supply of dog biscuits and an invitation to a photo short and VIP “pampered pooch” stay at a nearby Sheraton hotel.

The competing dogs were judged based on their “natural ugliness in both pedigree and mutt classes.”

Mugly was previously named Britain’s ugliest dog. He has his own website and a Twitter account with nearly 1,000 followers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see Mugly the ugliest. I bet my money on our maltreated rabied askals that we see anywhere in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib