Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Flo Jo's Daughter Mary Joyner (Youtube)
Mary Joyner, the daughter of the late track and field superstar Florence Griffith-Joyner a.k.a. Flo Jo, auditioned for "America's Got Talent." Mary's father is Olympic gold medalist Al Joyner in the said sports.

But running is not Mary's passion - she chose to be a singer instead.

On Monday's audition episode, the 21-year-old college student performed Sara Bareilles' "Gravity" which impressed the judges, who sent her to the next round of the competition.

"I've sat at home and watched this show every season. Some people give me goosebumps. Some don't. you had me in 30 seconds. I thought you did a tremendous job,"said judge Howard Stern.

Check out the performance of Flo Jo's daughter below:

What do you think of Mary's audition?

1 comment:

  1. I thought Mary Joyner did a wonderful audition and she has a great voice. I’ve been able to enjoy the last few episodes of Americas Got Talent commercial free using the Auto Hop feature. The commercials will always be there if you want to watch them, Auto hop just does the fast forwarding for you. One of my coworkers at Dish showed me how the Auto Hop will always ask if you want to watch or skip commercials. Being able to watch my entire show without being yanked to commercials is more enjoyable. This also allows me to save money now on remote batteries.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib