Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Nicki Minaj Live In Manila 2012 Concert
Nicki Minaj is set to perform before her Noypi fans this 2012.

The "Super Bass" singer herself confirmed her upcoming Manila concert after a fan asked her on Twitter.

When Xavien Poliapoy asked, "Any plans on doing a concert in Philippines?," Nicki replied, "Yep! This Summer!"

Update: The Nicki Minaj Live In Manila 2012 concert is going to be held on July 11, 2012 at the SM MOA Arena!

Other info such as ticket prices and venue of the said concert will be posted here once made available by its producers. You can like NoypiStuff on Facebook for now: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noypistuff/117502194997452

Are you excited to see her perform live?

1 comment:

  1. To: Miss. Nicki Minaj. From: Marilyn(Dillonshay). Keep on rising with the sun, I let you know that i just do this just for fun, or on rainy days when i'm chillin all alone. i pretend i'm in a zone, on my thrown slowly puffin', smokin' on one bad ass blunt, with my shades on while bumpin' them tunes. sittin' up in my room, thinking of you in my mind, like the clouds that cries tears from the skys's falling slowly from my eyes. like a crystal ball seeing sights, Nicki's channeled to my mind, got me seeing images of you as your focused in my mind. Take a trip inside my dreams, while wide awake imagining-feels like traveling the skie's, altitude is flying high. Everyday i think about you, like a part of my soul,has me wishing you were near me , so i trip you on my downloads. Got me caught up in my feelings, dedications from my heart, No one ever could replace you, saw your realness from the start. paint a perfect, portrait, picture of your styles, warmth, and grace, sweetest memories unfolding girl, you'll never be replaced.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib