Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sophie Moulds (Photo: Revistatango.ro)
Sophie Moulds, who is a striking lookalike of Kate Middleton, is set to compete in the Miss World 2012 pageant to be held in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, in August. Like Middleton, Moulds is 5-foot-10 tall and has a long dark hair, blue eyes and a bright smile.

The 19-year-old Cardiff University student is apparently delighted being compared to the Duchess of Cambridge whose wedding with Britain's Prince William was watched by millions of people all over the world last year.

"I’m amazed to be compared to Kate - she is such a great ambassador for our country," she told Daily Mail. "I will be trying to do the same when I represent Wales in Miss World."

Moulds was crowned Miss Wales earlier this month, beating out 46 other contestants.

"I am so pleased to win and I’m really looking forward to going to Miss World,” she said in a statement posted on the Miss Wales website. "I couldn’t have done it without the support of my friends, family and sponsor. I hope that through my year I can inspire other young girls in the valleys to aim high and chase their dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib