Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

David Archuleta is taking a break from his music career to embark on a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in South America.


David Archuleta's farewell video before starting his mission service

In a video blog posted on Youtube last Thursday, Archuleta bade farewell to his fans and thanked them for their support.

"It's been a very emotional last week," he said. "I was able to have a lot of family and a lot of friends come. I gave my farewell, kind of last talk this Sunday to my neighbors, my friends and my family...It's a decision everyone knows about but it's a very personal thing and I wanted to keep it that way."

He added, "I’ve been trying my best to get ready and prepare, been packing up – but there’s a lot of stuff you need (because) you’re moving away for two years. It’s quite the task! It’s going to be crazy, I’m going to South America and I’m excited to be a part of Latin culture."

The "American Idol" star admitted that the career hiatus is a "big sacrifice" but insisted that it is important for him to work his relationship with the Heavenly Father.

While he is serving his mission, the pop singer said that his road manager will be running his Twitter account to inform his fans about updates on his journey.

Archuleta closed his video by saying, "I will see you all in two years. God bless and take care."

Meanwhile, a few days after the farewell video was posted, the music video of Archuleta's "Forevermore" cover was released on his Youtube channel. Check it out here: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/david-archuleta-forevermore-music-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib