Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Rustom Padilla (BB Gandanghari)
Rustom Padilla, who is now known as BB Gandanghari, granted his first exclusive interview after his Manila comeback to his sister-in-law, Mariel Rodriguez, who guest-hosted TV5's  "Paparazzi" Saturday.

Here are excerpts of the said interview:

Did he undergo a surgery?

"Whatever you’re seeing now is a manifestation of how I really feel deep inside. And I’ve made decisions in my life and I guess (they’re) the best decisions I’ve made. It made me surer, it made me happier, more peaceful. I have peace of mind [now]. But I hope you will forgive me if I don’t wanna talk more about it. Because whatever is in between my legs is my own private thing. And hopefully my partner’s."

On his modelling stint in New York

"We are considered the new black in the fashion industry. So we have to prove ourselves 200 per cent or even more. Ang lola, ‘day, kailangan yung cleansing (diet). For 24 days, I did that. I was 140 when they said that to me and I went down to 115. Konting disiplina lang to."

Is he ready to face his ex-wife?

"I’m ready to face anyone."

Is he returning back to acting?

"I miss acting. [regardless of whatever role they trust me with]. I just want to work as an actor here."

His message to haters

"I don’t feel any different from any of you guys I’m just unique as you are unique. So let’s just embrace our uniqueness and respect our uniqueness let’s avoid hate."

Here's a TV5 report of the said interview:


 Like NoypiStuff on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noypistuff/117502194997452

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib