Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

My Highest Score in Temple Run So Far
There's this video game, which is currently available on iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones, that has gotten quite popular in the past few months. In fact, it is one of the most downloaded apps on iTunes and even became the number 1 free iOS app last December. Yeah, it is FREE and it is called Temple Run.

Here are some tips on how to score millions in Temple Run:

You're probably here because you have started playing the game but finding it hard to get high scores. Well, it's normal! Everyone who already scored millions passed this phase. So let me tell you how to pass it easier.

I am no pro. I started playing the game on my iPad just a couple of weeks ago but I have scored millions a plenty of times already and my highest score so far is 13+ million without using the cheat. (Yes, there is a cheat which I will tell you later.) I've also done all the the "Objectives." (I am not bragging because for sure many have scored like 20+ million or more. But I am just telling you that I am playing the game, making me capable of sharing some tips.)

So, here are my Temple Run tips:

1. Get as much coins. These coins will allow you to buy the "Powerups." These "Powerups" will increase the score you get everytime you get a coin while they are on.

2. Fully upgrade all the "Powerups." Keep collecting coins until you are able to upgrade all the "Powerups." Again, upgrading them will increase your score. Thus, fully upgrading them will give you the best score for each game.

3. Purchase "Wings."  The wings will let you resurrect when you're killed in the game. When you have reached a good score like 500,000 start using the "Wings."

Since you are going to use your coins for the "Powerups" and "Wings," don't bother activating a new character yet. Activating one is expensive but they don't really let you score more.

4. Be careful in tilting to the sides before jumping or turning. Get back to the center right away before a jump or a turn because sometimes, you're swipe won't work if you are still titling your device.

5. Don't mind so much of the coins when you have reached quite a long distance already. You are still going to score some points with the distance you make even without getting coins.

Additional: Have someone tell you when the next set of "Wings" is already available. This I believe helped me score big. My cousin was beside me when I got my highest score. Instead of always checking whether the "Wings" are already available which often gets me killed, I focused on the obstacles instead and just double tap the screen when my cousin told me they are up.

If you need to brag a good highest score to your friends right away though, here's a cheat that will let you score millions in Temple in a short period of time.

Go to "Settings" and turn the "Tutorial" mode on. Play a game and when you make your first turn, just swipe fast for three times to the direction being shown on the screen. Your character will just run endlessly without any obstacles. There will be no coins but you will still be getting a score for the distance you made. You'll be earning like 1 million an hour with this. Just plug your device to an electricity source so that the battery won't drain.

I hope I was able to help. Happy playing Temple Run! - NoypiStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib