Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Charice sporting new tattoo and hairstyle
An unrecognizable Charice arrived in Manila Thursday. The Youtube sensation landed with a different hairstyle, short and blonde, and with a brand new tattoo on her left forearm.

In a press conference for the Manila leg of her "Infinity Tour," the Pinay singer explained what her tattoo means.

"The tattoo that I have has a meaning. The tattoo says 'love eternally' and it has an infinity sign. It's for my love for people, for my fans and for my family, for everybody. So, every time I do something I always have reason," Charice said.

She said she got her tattoo a few days ago in Singapore where she staged a successful concert. She added that she asked permission from her mom for it.

Addressing those who aired their negative feedback on her new look, Charice said: "Are you kidding me? I've read tons of negative comments and I don't care. Whatever they think maybe if I look somebody or whoever I don't mind. I mean this is the look that I want. So, the only thing you can do is to move on."

Charice's "Infinity Tour" will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum tonight. Among Charice's guests in the concert are international rapper Iyaz, whom she collaborated with in "Pyramid," and her fellow "Little Big Star" alumni Sam Concepcion, Ralph Salazar and Maliksi Morales. - NoypiStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib