Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Charice lesbian?
Charice is sporting a new look with her short blonde hair and a tattoo on her forearm that says "Love Eternally" in time for her "Infinity Tour."

Charice's makeover, however, has made some critics to question her sexuality. When asked about her sexual preference, the singer answered: "Why would you ask me that question? I think that's a very inappropriate question. For me, just love me. I'm a person. If you think I'm a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I'm Charice."

What if people will think she is a lesbian for her new look?

"I know what people think...I don't care. This is the look that I want. The only thing that you can do is move on," the Pinay singing sensation replied.

Charice's "Infinity Tour" was held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum last night. Among Charice's guests in the concert were international rapper Iyaz, whom she collaborated with in "Pyramid," and her fellow "Little Big Star" alumni Sam Concepcion, Ralph Salazar and Maliksi Morales. - NoypiStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib