Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Adrian Benipayo holding a photo of Gladys
This story was featured on "Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho," on February 11, 2012. The show covered their suppose meet-up but sadly, the girl did not show up. It appears that she has a boyfriend already.

Read below Adrian Benipayo's story, which became viral on Facebook the past few days:
They say that you only come across two of the most important persons in your life: The One That Got Away, and, The One Who Found Its Way.

This is the story…

My name is Adrian Benipayo. I graduated from San Beda College Alabang. I’m a simple man with simple dreams. I don’t get into relationships as much as I should do. You see, I was raised by a conservative family. My life was pretty much ordinary. That was until the summer of 2004.

It was one May afternoon that I met this amazing girl who turned my life around. It was the first day of my summer class. As I head towards the entrance of ABS-CBN, I saw this simple, elegant woman standing near the door as she waits for the class to start. There she was patiently waiting while wearing that sweet and beautiful smile. Her name is Gladys. We were batch mates at the Star Magic workshop and went to voice class together. She is very talented. She has a voice of an angel and I must say that we connected immediately. We made great music together and that’s why I instantly fell in love with her.

We went out even after our classes had finished. She was the only one I ever introduced to my entire family. Every time I’m with her it seems like no one is around. As cliché as it may sound, it was heaven being with her.

For some unavoidable reasons, we have to part ways. The sad part is that there was no closure. No goodbyes. Not even thank yous. Our communication stopped abruptly. After a while, I tried to move on. I thought I've moved on. I've been in relationships afterwards but nothing lasted. I just realized that that's because I was left hanging on this one. I tried looking for her, searched Facebook and other social media sites but I can't find her. I asked old friends but they also lost contact with her.

She is my first true love. I don't know where she is right now and how she's been doing but I am willing to take chances, just to find her. I don't know if she is married (I don't have the intention of breaking any relationships in here if there are any). I don't know if we are still able to get back together. I’m clueless and that’s why I just have to do this. I am not expecting anything but to see her and to talk to her.

This is just something that I have to do even if it might be too late. I don't want to live my life with regrets. Life is too short. I need to find out if she is or isn't the "One Who Got Away". Happy or not, I don't want our love story left open-ended. After all, she is my first love.

I need your help in finding her. Please Like this post if you’ve found your first and true love or still hoping to find that someone special. And more importantly, kindly REPOST and SHARE this until it reaches someone who knows her. And if you happen to know her, please tell her that I will be waiting in the first place we've met.

I will be waiting for her at the ABS-CBN ELJ Entrance at exactly 7 in the evening on February 11th. I need to see her and be able to talk to her.

Thank you for your time in reading this and helping me find her. I will forever be grateful for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib