Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"I Will Always Love You" will be performed by Amber Riley on the Valentine's Day episode of the hit musical TV series "Glee."


Amber Riley's version of "I Will Always Love You" posted on Youtube | Courtesy of "Avimor99"/Fox

In the episode, Riley's character Mercedes will be singing the song as she decides on who between ex-boyfriend Sam (Chord Overstreet) and current beau Shane (LaMarcus Tinker) will she select.

The highly anticipated performance, which will be shown on February 14 at 8 p.m. E.T., will serve as the show's tribute to late legendary singer Whitney Houston who made a cover of the Dolly Parton song in 1992 and made it a hit.

Riley reportedly met Houston at Kelly Price's pre-Grammy party on Thursday, just two days before Houston died.

"Whitney's music meant so very much to me. I was very very choked up when I heard about her passing. I just met her this past Thursday," Riley told E!. "I've grown up listening to her voice ringing throughout our household. I'm so speechless. I can't believe that she passed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib