Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"I Will Always Love You" tops iTunes Charts
"I Will Always Love You" is currently the most downloaded song on iTunes.

"I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston's cover of a Dolly Parton song used in the soundtrack of "The Bodyguard" movie, has climbed to number 1 spot on iTunes Top 100. Twenty-four more singles of Houston have also made it on the charts including “I Wanna Dance With Somebody,” “How Will I Know,” “Greatest Love of All,” “One Moment in Time,”  “The Star Spangled Banner,” “Didn’t We Almost Have It All,” “I Have Nothing,” “Where Do Broken Hearts Go,” “I’m Every Woman,” “Saving All My Love For You,” “I Look to You,”  “Run to You,” “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay,” “Exhale (Shoop Shoop),” “You Give Good Love,” and “Heartbreak Hotel."

The sales of Whitney Houston songs have rocketed since the news of the legendary singer's death broke out. The same thing can be said on her albums.

Ironically, Houston hadn’t had a real hit in years. A couple of her last releases, “I Look to You” and “Million Dollar Bill,” did well but were far less successful than her early hits. Now, all her singles are being downloaded constantly.

Houston died at age 48 last Saturday. She was found dead in the bathtub inside her room at the Beverly Hilton hotel, where she was staying prior to her scheduled appearance at Clive Davis’ annual pre-Grammy party. The cause of her death is still being investigated.

Jennifer Hudson performed "I Will Always Love You" at the Grammy Awards on Sunday as tribute to the music icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib