Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

My Binondo Girl is an upcoming TV series on ABS-CBN. A teaser of it featuring its lead actress Kim Chiu has just been uploaded on Youtube by ABS-CBN Advertising & Promotions Head Eric John Salut.

Kim Chiu, playing a male character in My Binondo Girl??? | Screen grab of the teaser | Courtesy of ABS-CBN

Check out below the said My Binondo Girl teaser below:

My Binondo Girl teaser courtesy of Eric John Salut

The drama-romance soap is set to debut on ABS-CBN primetime this August. My Binondo Girl also stars Kim's three (3) leading men Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli and Jolo Revilla; as well as, veteran actresses Glydel Mercado, Cherie Pie Picache, and Ai Ai delas Alas.

1 comment:

  1. YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! KIM CHIU OVERLOAD!!!!!! LEEEEEET'SSS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib