Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Albie Casiño and Andi Eigenmann, who were once a couple, were involved a "cyberwar" recently where Albie Casiño reportedly called his ex a "cheater."

Albie Casiño and Andie Eigenmann's pictures together | Photo source:celebfashiontweet.blogspot.com

The "war"reportedly sparked after a Twitter post from one of Andi's friends. On May 6, Andi's friend Saab Magalona posted a tweet on the micoblogging site saying, "Thinking about a young actor who slapped my friend (his ex gf) makes me so angry. I hope his career goes nowhere!! >:(."

A fan immediately asked Albie about the issue on the social networking site Formspring.

Below was Albie's response:

"So much bullshit. I never hit her. Maybe one of her many boys did. Andi's a cheater kasi she has maybe 10 guys. Ao yeah nope not me."

Albie also answered the following questions from his network in Formspring revealing details about his relationship and break-up with the young actress:
what happened to you and Andie?

I treated her so badly towards the end of our relationship. I just wanted her to leave me. All she ever did was love me and I took it for granted. I never really cared abt it. Ask any of the people who know us, everyone would agree to this.


Would there ever be a chance na maging friends kau ulit ni Andi? :)


Maybe when hell freezes over hahaha


did you really physically hurt andie?

Nope my parents raised me never to hit anyone. Well ive gotten into fights so ive hit people but only if i really have to


Hey Albie! Why not make twitter accnt? Sure you'll get thousands of followers in a day :) You're DP says the true you, so opposite from your Christian role. You're cool just the way you are! :>

I dont wanna make a twitter cuz people will just bash me there. Lalo na now with the situation and all


Why doing that to Andi? If you're a gentleman, you should've kept your mouth shut. Poor Andi. Never knew your that kind of guy. Tsk tsk.. Disappointed! :(

Wow yeah belive everything you hear that will get you places


You and andi were friends before! what happened? I saw pictures of you and andi in asap.

It all went south

The first time I knew you and Andi were together, i'll already expect that it would not last. I'm sorry but I don't see any chemistry for you both in real life :)) Julia would be better XD

wow man. we dated for 2 years home boy.


Do you still love Andie?

not one bit

hindi ba parang FOUL na yung mga words na binibitawan mo??...don't you really care about andi's feelings??..pre, babae yun...give her some respects...

respects? dude just dont but in man, its none of your business


so what we're gonna expect is that you and andi will never be friends ever again? i'm so sorry :(

its cool. your never really friends with an ex after a relationship


Andi obviously was able to read them and fired back by tweeting the things below:

“That’s it. I don’t care who people believes but it has gone way overboard. Check out albie’s formspring (albiewhoshedid)<—

“Question is why he had to have the reason to answer that question. So maybe it was him. Why would my friend, someone who just cares…

“Go about and tweet something out of disappointment if it were a lie.

“The issue is not what he’s done but how he’s trying to ruin my life and let him be wo defending myself. All I ver did for 2yrs was sty by hm

“Make sure he’s happy and he doesn’t get hurt. Cus I care. A lot. And why do I get this inn return? No one knows.

“I don’t do this out of pity. Heck I even told myself not to stoop down to his level cus there’s no need. At least I know the truth.

“But I think it has gone overboard. This guy knows me and knows the truth, yet has the guts to say such lies to save himself from NO danger

“Noone could ever imagine how badly I’ve been hurt, but did anyone ever hear anything from me? No. Cus I care for him and I love him and

“Amidst what he’s done, I’d always wish the best for him. Another question is, so why wont he just stop and let me be?

“To the readers, he made himself hate me and did everything he can for me to stay out of his life.

“When all I ever did was love him as much as I could.

“What did I ever do to deserve this?

“To the judgmental ones, I don’t need your replies. Haters, I got enough of you already, built by my everbeloved ex. I don’t need more of it

“I believe I have enough class to not stoop down to his level and actually do such a thing as this. But for once, I just need to defend myslf

“And to people who’s heard stories, rumors, issues, before u spread, make sure they’re true.

“To his fans, I know there are a lot, don’t mind this if you can’t believe it. Its nt an intention to take u against him at all. Thanks

“I know ill regret doing this cus I’m not the kind of person, but what’s done is done.

“again, people, don’t say things unless you’re sure its true! If u dnt know anything, dnt say anything. Thanks

“I’m using twitter not for fans to dwell on, dont worry. Its to get help on getting facts straight.

Noypi's Notes:

What do you think about this guys? It got me speechless, eh.

32 comments:

  1. its cooler wen a guy doesnt say much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. may mga lalaki tlgang ganyan pag galit cla sa girl sisiraan,pro ate andi mlalampasan mo rin yan,mrami kming suporta sau.mag sisisi din yan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well they say guys are really mas madaldal pa kesa sa mga girls,they are all kiss and tell.after all what happen,they gonna make kwento to other pa.pra nga nmn sila yung mgmukhang gud guy sa mta ng iba..gusto nila sila yung mgmkhang bida...ahhh.they are all the same..

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Albie, that's not how to treat girls. Even ex-girlfriend. Treat her with respect. That's so very ungentlemanly of you to say such things about her. What happened between the two of you should be kept between the two of you and maybe some of your close friends. But not to tell badly about it just to make your ex look really bad. Grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. alam nyan si albie bka siya ang cheater bkt nya sinisiraan si andi we hate u albie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awful image Albie! Youre still young and yet you act as if you don't have any manners. U said u wre raised by ur parents not to hit anyone but mybe u wre raised to hurt others feelings. fans might do the same of wht u did, tsk, ur not a good model. GAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a shame to u albie..nakakasuka k..swear..

    ReplyDelete
  8. a man that acts or talks like that is a GAY. . haha poor man.. i thought he's good. . your a bad influence to your fans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mahiya ka! huwag ka nalang lumabas sa tv. .

    ReplyDelete
  10. no offense pero baka naman totoo sinasabi ni albie tungkol kay andi. pero hwag na sya dapat sumobra. haha, pero in the pictures above parang younger brother ni andi si albie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. is that the real albie? that is just so gay and really immature... hope he would grow up soon... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. TSK. Someone who doesn't like Bruno Mars someone and someone who claims that her ex is a cheater. Wow! Nice expose, man! You better change before 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  13. TSK. Someone who doesn't like Bruno Mars and someone who claims that her ex is a cheater. Wow! Nice expose, man! You better change before 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Albie, You're so gay! FU! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  15. he's not GAY!!! He's an ASSHOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ala keu ipnagkaiba ky albie..
    lets just keep our judgments in ourselves and try not to hurt both of them more..

    ReplyDelete
  17. he is obviously someone who doesnt deserve any respect..a real gentleman doesnt talk bad about his ex whether or not its true..the way he talks about Andi, you can say he is one PIECE OF SHIT, an ASS!!! obviously making up stories just so he wont have to be the bad person, well sad to say, with him talking this way, you can already see what kind of a person he is and that is "A PIECE OF TRASH"

    ReplyDelete
  18. the real albie is the opposite of christian in maraclara. watching your soap for months is a waste of time. you are a bad influence to your fans. don't you ever ever appear on tv again... we hate u and your big nose!

    ReplyDelete
  19. to the last commenter, do you think what you've said makes you less of a judgmental person than albie?

    ReplyDelete
  20. nakakawala ng bilib ang lalaking madaldal..albie, are u gay? u say too much..and by saying much, i tend not to believe on you, and so, banned kita sa mga shows na panonoorin ko...

    ReplyDelete
  21. andi, you dont have to defend yourself from this little boy..obviously, he's one pathetic, big mouthed loser..i hope never to see him in philippine television..

    ReplyDelete
  22. albie poor man, you are not suppossed to say things against andi kc sa totoo lang may pinagsamahan kau..the 1st time i saw you on tv i already had an idea that you will just burn your face to the ground.....wla ka pa nga narating eh how can you let your fans support you all the way if you have a BAD Attitude....you need your fans for your career to bloom but because of this you will suffer the consequences...

    Andi move on and wag u nlang pilitin ung mga tao na ayaw umamin kc bad karma is coming for them and believe me one of these days they gonna kneel down in front of you and ask sorry..Kkep your self safe and healthy since a baby is coming....

    ReplyDelete
  23. anonymous,july14,2011
    be a man enough face the problem hwag kng magtago sa saya ng nanay mo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Albie,will you please stop this stupidity? Be a man. You are totally different in your "Christian" character in Mara Clara. You talk a lot. You have a big bad mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  25. grabe ka albie ur so bad.! we hate u..we like you pa naman sana..hmmp.!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh mi gosh... Albie has gotten enough already... But i must say too that it wasnt rili fair what he did to Andi anyway.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hmmmm albie is rili a celeb,fans u shuld always support and nt destroy an uprising star bhr albie if ure d fada,u nid to man up and take d blame,a real man does nt shift his problems to d odas,I admire d way u acted bhr u walkd lyk a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  28. is it that philipines dont jst want to see the fact dat andi's parents dont want d DNA test cuz albi might be innocent?, or dey jst like seein things from one angle.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib