Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The so-called "National Boyfriend Day" is being celebrated in Twitterverse, today.

National Boyfriend Day 2012
Several Twitter users participate in the unofficial holiday by posting photos of their boyfriends and tweeting how much they love them.

Here are some of the sweetest tweets:

"#NationalBoyfriendDay I love you so much. You fill me with hope and joy and give me the satisfaction I need xoxo" -@Thund3rSt0rms_

"Happy #nationalboyfriendday to the best boyfriend in the world. I can always count on you to make me smile." -@starringaudreyw

"Just showing a little love and appreciation to the man that changed my world. #nationalboyfriendday" -@_whiiteRUSSIAN

"#NationalBoyfriendDay" is currently among the top trending topics on the popular microblogging site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib