Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

One Direction's concert in Manila has been extended for another night.

One Direction To Hold Second Manila Show
According to reports, a second show will be held on March 22, 2015 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.

Tickets to the second concert will go on sale on July 3, 2014. They are priced as follows:

VIP/Hot Ticket Package (Reserved Seating): P17,950 (includes the ticket, a 1D wristwatch with pouch, a laminated card and lanyard)
Diamond (Reserved Seating): P14,800
Titanium (Free Seating): P7,450
Gold (Free Seating): P3,775
Silver (Standing): P2,200
General Admission (Standing): P1,150.

Thousands of One Direction fans flocked the MOA Arena on Friday to purchase tickets to the English-Irish boy bad's concert on March 21, 2015. Reports said VIP tickets got sold out in just a couple of hours. Due to the high demand, local organizers requested for a second show and were apparently granted.

It would be the first time that the international pop sensation will be visiting the Philippines. The group has been crooning chart-topping hits to rapturous fans in sold-out concerts from all over the world.  Last year, One Direction released their record-breaking third album, Midnight Memories, which saw them named as the IFPI’s Global Artist of 2013 for becoming the best-selling musical act in the world. They even made music history in America, as they became the first ever band to have their first three albums debut at No.1 in the US Billboard Chart.

1 comment:

  1. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Last July 3, 2014 after numerous times of not being able to log in, around 5 o'clock in the morning I was able to make it to smtickets' website. I purchased 2 diamond tickets for One Direction's Concert which will be on March 21, 2015. I reserved the seat nos. G61 and G62 (a bit nearer to the stage compared to other seats available that time). After making the payment I was routed back to the smtickets' page which showed me a message saying, "Thank you for using SM tickets. Please check your email for your payment confirmation. Go to your user profile to print your ticket voucher." I waited for the email and constantly checked my profile for the vouchers,but it never arrived. I called SM tickets customer service on July 3 and 4 but no one was picking up the phone. The voice recording would just end up with a beeping sound that eventually terminates the call. Today, I woke up early to call again. And after a long wait finally someone in the name of Jomelyn Indico answered. I told her everything that transpired when I purchased the tickets. She placd me on hold for a looooong time, didnt even get back to let me know she was still checking on my ticket status. Anyway, she came back confirming the seats i selected (which she got correctly even if i have not informed her of it) and then she just said sorry because according to her the seats were unselected. I asked her what she meant by that. she kept telling me the word unselected. I asked her if she meant my purchased was unsuccessful and she confirmed. I was so shocked and got really mad! She said she can ask for my number and that if somebody cancels a ticket she will be calling me otherwise they will just have the charge reversed. i went like, "???!!!" Is that how you serve an inconvenienced customer? In the first place, IT IS NOT OUR FAULT if there's a problem with your system. Second, How can you charge a transaction if it did not go through??? Nothing on the page showed a failure in my transaction. I have the screenshot of the SM Tickets confirmation that I made a purchase plus the supporting charge on my credit card. Had I known it was not successful I could have bought another right then and there. Now, March 21 and 22,2015 schedules are already sold out with diamond tickets. While on the phone Jomelyn Indico told me that they have 2 seats; Z61 and Z62 for March 21st concert. Is that the best that you can offer for something that your system has caused? At least give us seats that are nearer to the ones we've reserved or even better than that, for the stress you have given me. I was asking Jomelyn for a manager or someone I could call regarding the matter but she was just giving me the email address which i already emailed twice but got no response! I am hoping for a positive response still. and I hope that you will treat your customers well and good! Because I definitely do not deserve the kind of service given to me.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib