Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Jackie Chan is not dead, contrary to Facebook reports that he died after falling from a building of 12 floors while doing a stunt.

Jackie Chan holds a newspaper to prove he is alive
"Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn’t get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive," Chan said.

He added, "If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today’s date, just in case you don’t believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!" 

Earlier this week, a phony message started to spread on Facebook saying that the Asian superstar died after perfecting a deadly stunt and it was all captured on video. Those who wanted to watch the video took the bait of clicking the application attached to the message, which automatically shared the false report on their timelines and thus it went viral.

"Hollywood Breaking News - Jackie Chan died after perfecting a deadly stunt. Jackie Chan falls from a building of 12 floors. Police are currently investigating. Watch the original video of the deadly stunt and their effort to save Jackie Chan," the Facebook message reads.

This is not the first time that Jackie Chan fell victim to a death hoax. Back in 2011, the 59-year-old action star was falsely reported to have died following a heart attack.

5 comments:

  1. thanks god!
    god bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will not die,he is immortal inside everyones heart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks god!always takecare jackie chan.GOD BLESS YOU..♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god!!! but still jackie sir don't do such stunts that could be dangerous, if you will just make a guest appearance in any movie that would be enough for me or us!!!! the only thing we want to see is watching you living happily!!!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie chan if you are alive thank ALLAH (god) and be muslim.now you have a chance to be a muslim .dont wast it and be a muslim man

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib