Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


An Amanda Todd Facebook page has gathered nearly half million "likes" in less than a day.

Amanda Todd (Facebook)
The memorial page, "R.I.P Amanda Todd," now has 466,303 likes, 22 hours since the page was started.

Amanda Todd was a 15-year-old bullied Canadian teen who died in apparent suicide on Wednesday.

Five weeks before she was found dead in her home in Port Coquitlam, the teenager posted a heartbreaking video on YouTube chronicling years of bullying in school and online.

On the video description, Amanda wrote: "I'm struggling to stay in this world, because everything just touches me so deeply. I'm not doing this for attention. I'm doing this to be an inspiration and to show that I can be strong. I did things to myself to make pain go away, because I'd rather hurt myself then someone else. Haters are haters but please don't hate, although I'm sure I'll get them. I hope I can show you guys that everyone has a story, and everyone's future will be bright one day, you just gotta pull through. I'm still here aren't I?"

Here's Amanda telling her story through a Youtube video entitled "My Story: Struggling, bullying, suicide and self harm:"

3 comments:

  1. R.I.P. Amanda, No one desearved what you have been through. sounds to me like you was a victim and taken advantage of. People do make mistakes,shame on the kids with all the hate in their hearts. And Please GOD help other children like Amanda who are suffering simular situations today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda didn't deserve what happened to her. She was a beautiful girl but rudely takin advantage of. She was being bullied way to much for her even try to forget about what happened. What people say is gossip and her being bullied was people being able to take advantage.

    R. I. P.
    Amanda Todd<3

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib