Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Jeremy Renner reveals makeup artist past
Actor Jeremy Renner recently revealed his colorful past which surprised many of his fans.

In an interview with Access Hollywood, the "Hurt Locker" star said his talent in painting and drawing and being a theater actor landed him a job as a makeup artist before.

"I could do makeup because I did theater... I couple paint and I could draw, so I'm like, 'OK, I'll do makeup on girls all day... It bought me a lot of free time to go audition when I needed to because I only had to work a few hours a week. I didn't have to wait tables, so it was actually a great gig," Renner said.

Renner, 41, is currently seen onscreen in the highly anticipated movie, “Marvel’s The Avengers," which is now breaking box office records in a dozen of countries. In the movie, he plays the role of the badass archer, Hawkeye.

This August, the Hollywood star is expected to shine even brighter as "The Bourne Legacy" hits theaters. He will be portraying the lead role in the upcoming spy-thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib