Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The music video for Drake and Rihanna's "Take Care" has finally premiered. Check it out below:


"Take Care" is the career single of Drake's second studio album of the same name. It debuted at number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart upon its release. It has received as platinum certification from Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for  exceeding 1,000,000 copies in the US.

Directed by Yoann Lemoine, its music video was earlier reported to be released on March 23, however due to delay in editing, it was postponed.

"It had to go through a process – I shot it with a director who's incredible and we were just very specific about it," Drake told CapitalFM. "It's a big record and a lot of footage. It's very artistic very abstract video – something that I wasn't used to."

Drake added: "I'm usually used to a very straight forward concept so I'm really excited for people to see it because it's actually just something beautiful to look at. There's actually for once no story necessarily as far as there being a narrative like 'What's My Name?' or 'We Found Love' where there's stories. This is just beautiful imagery. We have it where it needs to be now......Rihanna has signed off on it and she loves it".

In a separate interview, Rihanna said: "I can't wait to see what all my fans think, I saw it a couple of days a go, I love it. It's beautiful, It's different from anything Drake has ever done"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib