Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Colton Dixon (FOX)
Colton Dixon regretted choosing Lady Gaga's hit "Bad Romance" as one of the songs he performed on the second go-round of the Top 7 on “American Idol.” Dixon said Gaga's song alienated his core voters.

"I strayed too much from who I am. I would not have chosen 'Bad Romance' if I had to do it over again, just because I think the meaning behind the song is not something that I necessarily connect with," Colton told Yahoo! Music after his elimination on Thursday. "I don't know why I didn't catch that. I think a lot of my fans were shocked that I chose that song. Nothing against the song or Lady Gaga--she's got a thing going on that's cool--but it's just not me, who I am as an artist, and I think I let a lot people down with that...Just for me and who I am, what I stand for, it would have been smart to choose a different song."

Thursday was Dixon's first - and last - time in the show's bottom three, where he was joined by contestants Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, both of whom had found themselves in danger of elimination in previous weeks. The 20-year-old Tennessee native went home in seventh place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib